Queenstown Airport Park and Ride offers safe, efficient and affordable car parking for those looking to park for two or more days.
The 11 seater shuttle with luggage trailer runs every 30 minutes, 7 days a week, 365 days. The first departure from Park And Ride is at 5.30am each day. The finish times of this daily service co-ordinate with the airlines’ timetables to ensure we have you covered.
- Departs Park & Ride: every hour and 30 minutes past the hour
- Departs Airport: 15 minutes past the hour and 45 minutes past the hour
The trip should take around 15 minutes from the car park to terminal pending traffic. Please plan ahead for your trip and arrive in plenty of time for your flight.
The Park and Ride is located at Brookes Road, Frankton (behind Mitre 10 and Pak’NSAVE) and has up to 300 car park spaces. Directional signs on the highways and roads direct you to the location.
The service operates on a ‘pay-to-park, free-to-ride’ model where you choose any available spot in the Park and Ride car park area and collect a receipt at the pay station which is used for the outbound and return shuttle trip to and from the airport.
How to use
- Grab your luggage and head to the paystation
- Input your car registration, set your planned return date, pay and retrieve your ticket.
- When ready, board the next available shuttle and show the driver your ticket.